English school in Brighton may have everything you’re looking for. This vibrant seaside town is famous for both its heritage and very modern bohemian, arty lifestyle. When you arrive at our Brighton school, you will join a small and friendly community of students and staff who will encourage you to reach the highest level in your English language skills.
Studying in a beautiful building in a historic area of the city, students will also have the energy and excitement of Brighton on their doorstep. So, whether it's eating traditional English ‘fish and chips’ on the beach, taking a rollercoaster on the pier or relaxing to some live music, Brighton has it all to offer.
- Bright and spacious classrooms
- Wifi and computer facilities
- Social room
EXTERNAL CLASSROOMS: During busy periods, students may be taught off-site. They will always be near and of a similar quality. Further details will be available on the first day.
The comfortable school in Brighton is set in a beautiful building in a historic area of the city, just two minutes walk from the sea front. It is also close to Brighton’s vibrant energy and excitement – from amusements on the pier to live music in The Lanes. Plus, in under one hour you can be in the heart of London!
Experience life in a British home getting to know the local culture and customs. We offer accommodation in line with British Council and English UK guidelines.
- A great opportunity to enhance your English
- Families selected through trusted agents
- All families experienced at caring for EFL students
- Located in the local area
The Phoenix residence offers great quality accommodation and is located just a short bus journey away from the school. It is close to shops, restaurants, cafes, the Brighton Pier and the famous Lanes, allowing you to experience everything Brighton has to offer.
- Single en-suite
- Shared Kitchen
- Linen and towels provided
- Study desk and chair
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry room on-site
- 24/7 reception
Britannia Study Hotel is a state-of-the-art student residence located in the heart of Brighton, 10 minutes from the school, the main shopping area and the city centre.
- Single en-suite rooms
- 5 minutes walking distance from the school
- Luxurious accommodation in an amazing location right in the centre of Brighton
- Free Wi-Fi
Terrie has recently renovated bright and airy rooms. It is located in the centre of Hove and 15 minutes’ walk to the school.
- Single standard and twin standard rooms
- 15 minutes walking distance from the school
- Very warm and homely atmosphere, Terrie works at the school and loves taking care of all her students
- Free Wi-Fi