The language school in Toronto radiates global appeal. Students from all corners of the world meet here in Canada’s largest financial and business metropolis for their language study programs to learn English, develop cultural relationships and make friendships for life.
EXPLORE THE FIFTH LARGEST NORTH AMERICAN CITY
Toronto is a safe, cosmopolitan city with an exciting nightlife, excellent restaurants and exceptional art, music and cultural opportunities. Spacious parks, wonderful beaches, an excellent public transit system and cleanliness all make Toronto a model city. Plus world famous Niagara Falls is close by.
The school's highly-qualified team of teachers are dedicated to helping you get the most out of your study trip with the help of first-class resources.
- Spacious, purpose-built facilities located in Downtown Toronto
- Student lounge, Learning Centre, Computer Lab, Interactive Whiteboards
- School Capacity: 200 – 220
- 13 large classrooms with natural light
- Free Wi-Fi
Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the fifth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people. It’s a global centre for business, finance, arts and culture and is consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities. It is one of the cleanest, safest and greenest places in the world. Millions of tourists visit Toronto every year to see the wondrous Niagara Falls, the CN Tower and many more attractions.
Qualified and welcoming families provide students with private rooms, a place to study and the experience of living with a North American family. Students have the option of full or half board. We adhere to a policy of one student per language per home. All of our host families have been carefully selected and counselled on welcoming international students into their families. We carefully monitor our homestay program to guarantee that all students have positive experiences and during the first week of school alone, we check in with students on three occasions to ensure that they are happy with their family.
- On-staff Accommodations Coordinator
- All host families carefully inspected and monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure quality standards and a positive environment for students
- Bi-weekly homestay contracts
- Host family evaluations performed throughout the student’s stay
- Convenient locations
- Checks are done three times during the student’s first week to ensure their comfort and satisfaction
- Airport Pick Up & Drop Off available
The Alexandra Hotel - Residence is located in the heart of downtown Toronto. That area is full of trendy restaurants, shops and café’s with easy access to public transportation. The staff looks forward to meeting you and welcoming you to Toronto.
Getting to School: Walk south to the Streetcar stop located at Queen St West at Bathurst St. Ride a 501 streetcar towards east. Get Off at Peter Street. Walk to the school which is located at 111 Peter Street, Suite 220. Approximate travel time: 13 minutes
Each of the suites are fully-furnished, equipped with a kitchenette, private bath, flat-screen cable TV, high-speed Internet connection (including WiFi) and direct-dial telephone.
- Housekeeping service once a week
- Private parking available
- Coin-operated Laundry facilities